Friday, May 20, 2011

Hi

Welcome to my blog.

This is about my journey through round 2 of 12WBT 2011. I'll post up my preseason tasks a bit later on. I had a blog from last year that I started using, but I felt I got too focused on the past in there, and it wasn't necessairly helping my progress. For now I'm working on the now and future, I'm realistic knowing these issues will still come up purely because of the nature of it. But I'm not going to dwell on things, I've changed a lot from this time last year and come through a lot of things.

So the main purpose of this blog is to comment on my journey in 12wbt, I'm also going to be participating in a blog challenge run by a friend of mine Kath, check out her blog here http://courage2start.blogspot.com/

I think thats about all I wanted to say, the only other thing you need to know about me is I tend to waffle a little (what can I say I like the sound of my own voice =P). Seriously though I find the writing helps me to understand things and the more I write the clearer my head is. I make no apologies for that.

Enjoy reading

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment