Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 2

Day 2,
not much to say really, I've eaten fairly clean, around calorie limit. I'm finding packing my food the night before is really helping, although I did have 1/2 a capsicum and cucumber go flying when I was eating on the run coming home today. I braked, the container lid wasn't on properly, it went flying, luckily most of the contents landed in the container or I would have chewed my arm off.

Oh the other thing I forgot is how much I love broccoli soup!

Weigh in tomorrow, I'm more nervous because I wont get a lot of sleep tonight (working until 11pm wont sleep until close to midnight and uni work have to be up at 5:30-6am for a 7am start) but I'm hoping eating clean has made a difference, even though I haven't exercised yet.

I'll bring you the numbers tomorrow

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment