Saturday, May 21, 2011

Feeling flat

Today I feel tired, I'm tired of a few things least of which this stupid piece of tape wrapped around my hand. Unfortuantely I have to keep it on until Monday (which means I'm only 1/2 through the time I need it on).

I'm just generally in a grump today, I can feel a cold or something coming on and have 2 massive assignments due on Monday, one being a presentation, I also have the big physio appt hanging over my head. I'm worried about that because my hand has been hurting a lot more since it was compressed with the tape, which is why its making me annoyed.

I also got caught out today with food, I wasn't prepared and it showed. Work called in me later than I was expecting and consequently because I was feeling flat this morning I didn't eat (big mistake) I had an ok muesli bar in my bag but it wasn't enough and yeah, you can imagine the rest.

Tomorrow I'm finishing the menu plan, I'm writing my meals up on my fridge list, doing my shopping and fnishing off both assignments and once assignments are done I'm cleaning my books (does anyone else find the house gets messier the more books and papers must be 'organised into chaos' for assignments?)

Took my before photo today, wasn't anything special, but you know it has to be done.

I guess what i'm saying is I hope sleep helps and I can get some perspective in the morning.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment